ICDP holds at least two annual meetings, in which decisions on future activities are taken.
ICDP carries out different types of activities in a strategic and selective manner. These are:
- Undertake missions in order to meet and intervene before high representatives and personalities of specific countries, International and Regional Organizations and civil society representatives.
- Make statements and appeals on matters of concern relating to the abolition of the death penalty
- Participate in conferences and seminars, as wells as in campaigns to mobilize public opinion
- Dissemination of information and presentation of papers and reports at international forums
- Promote intellectual and artistic works in favour of the abolition of the death penalty